Nominations for Board of Directors
The GPCA Nominating Committee has nominated the following individuals for the Board of Directors 2019-2022:
- John Payne, CA
- Jo Stubbs, MO
- Amy Zacher, IL
The GPCA Nominating Committee has nominated the following individual for the Board of Directors 2019-2020:
- Pam Tobin, CA
"Additional nominations of eligible members may be made by written petition addressed to the Secretary and received at his regular address on or before January 15th, signed by five (5) members and accompanied by the written acceptance of each such additional nominee signifying his willingness to be a candidate." (GPCA Bylaws Article III Section 4)
"No Director may serve for more than two successive elected three-year terms within an eight- (8-) year period." (GPCA Bylaws Article III Section 1) If someone is elected to a one-year term they are eligible to serve up to two successive three-year terms.
Directions for nominations from the floor:
- All nominations and acceptances must indicate if the individual is being nominated for a three-year or the one-year term.
- The person nominating must be a member in good standing at the time of the nomination.
- The person nominating must send a nomination email directly to the Secretary so the email address shown is the email address recorded in the membership list.
- The nominee must send an acceptance email directly to the Secretary so the email address shown and is the email address recorded in the membership list.
- If a signature can be imbedded in the email that would be good but not required.
Please send emails to email@example.com.